– Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper
– Stereo, first aid kit, fuel and insurance
– Fresh fruit, aperitif snacks such as chips and nuts, drinks extra dry prosecco , wine and limoncello
– Snorkelling equipment and beach towels on board
-Tour through Sorrentine coastline
(for tours departing from Sorrento), and passage through Marina Grande, Villa Pompeiana, Queen Giovanna’s natural pool and Massa Lubrense with visit of its green waterfall.
– Tour around Capri coastline including a passage under Faraglioni natural arch, Punta Carena lighthouse and other magical spots
– Optional stop for the visit of the Blue Grotto (Please note: entrance ticket not included euro 15,00 per person)
– Free time to spend in Capri to explore the many elegant boutiques and relaxing seaside cafés.
– Stops for swimming and snorkelling
– Stop for lunch by a charming local restaurant, accessible only by sea
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT CAPRI PORT:
From this year Capri is applying a charge tourist entry fee for short stays of euro 2,50 per person + euro 100,00 per boat.
As Capri harbor is one of the most crowded in the world, to go ashore there are often very long waiting times ( minimum 1 hour).
If you wish to save time, Capri port offers the chance to pay euro 2,50 per person + euro 200,00 (instead of euro 100,00) for a “fast-landing” service on a different sea quay at the port.
Of course, these are Capri Island provisions.
Would be perfect if after the booking of your tour, you can inform us about how you wish to proceed, so we can inform the skipper.
If you wish to avoid the harbor, an option could be to have lunch by a restaurant accessible by the sea. In this case no landing fee will be applied.
We are used to recommend restaurants with a good compromise between quality and price where you can have lunch and then spend free time in Capri.
On the northern area we suggest restaurant “Bagni Tiberio” which has a shuttle that can take you back to the pier, as well. Last shuttle is at 5PM.
On the southern area we recommend “La Canzone del Mare” which has taxis that can take you to the famous Piazzetta.
From there you can easily reach the center through the funicular cable car, bus or taxi.